Hello dear human.
I’m Libby and I’m passionate about making the magic of self-love that lies at the heart of both yogic awakening and Jungian depth psychology accessible for everyone.
I truly believe that yoga is a creative practice. When we allow our creativity to flow, we can begin to express our truths. As part of my work integrating Jungian depth psychology with asana, I combine archetypal exploration with Tantric embodiment, dream excavation with yoga nidra and self-inquiry with devotional practices. The subsequent sessions are unique opportunities for you to play, to listen and to channel your own creative spirit.
These are all practices for you. They are designed to help guide your way home to the Self so you can embrace the totality of your experience with radical self-love.
I have a Masters in psychology with a specialism in Jungian depth psychology. My research focuses on how this intersects with yoga. I am training to be a Jungian analyst myself, which is a long journey of self-healing and acceptance. I am constantly exploring how different archetypes, energies and intuitions show up for me and believe in following their guidance, trusting in the process.
I invite you to come and explore with me.
Explore the depths of your being
- Samāveśa Facilitator Training, 2021-2022
- Yoga for Humankind 2021-2022
- Integrative Trauma Therapy: The Embody Lab 2021
- Psychology MSc with a specialism in Jungian Depth Psychology, Manchester Metropolitan University, 2020
- Embodied Yin, Authentic Flow Tribe, December 2020
- Yin Yoga, Sampoorna Yoga, 2020
- Vinyasa, Zenith Yoga, 2019
- Yoga Nidra, Yoga Vidya Mandiram, 2018
- 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Ashtanga and Hatha, Shiva Yoga Peeth, 2017